Directions to Rampart Range
Rampart Reservoir, Woodland Park, CO
- From I-25, take the Cimarron/Hwy 24 Exit (Exit 141)
- At end of exit ramp, turn left and head west on Hwy 24
- Proceed to Woodland Park
- Take Baldwin Street (the road behind McDonald's in Woodland Park) and head north.
- Proceed until there is a fork in the road
- Take the right-hand fork onto Loy Gulch Road
- At the next intersection turn right onto Rampart Road
- Drive to Rainbow Gulch (left side of road)
- The parking area will be our staging area
At the request of the Forest Service, please use USFS Roads 950 and 951 for parking. (1/4 M walk to the start). There will be minimal parking on the west side of Rampart Range Road. Parking guides will be on-site to direct you to those areas. NO parking will be allowed on the east side of the road.